Friday, October 21, 2011

Cell Phone Chaos!

Don't get me wrong, I love the newest and coolest thing! It's great, but it seems like no matter what piece of technology you get there is an updated, upgraded, or new version available. What I'm frustrated at primarily with, is the cell phone industry. Just a month or so ago, Motorola released the Droid Bionic for Verizon. They've been talking about this phone for over a year now, hype was huge! Best processor, screen, memory, it has it all....until now. Next month, Motorola will release the Droid Razr....just fyi, it's better than the Bionic. I'm not saying innovation is a bad thing, I just feel over-whelmed with what's out there. I'm slightly bias towards Apple but they do it right! One model of a product for a period of time, but update it frequently to keep it competitive and comparable with what's out there. Plus, these phones are expensive! An unlocked phone, that has all the bells and whistles can run anywhere from $400-$900.....for a phone people! So we sign the contracts so we get the lowest possible price! However within a few weeks...your new phone is now a dinosaur! It's just silly. I say cell phone manufactures should make a couple models a year but continuously upgrade the devices. Personal issue I have, you probably disagree....oh well. Ha! Leave comments, and give me ideas for future posts!

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment